Saturday, April 14, 2007

Whew!

Well, I definitely can feel the third trimester creeping up on me a little early. I still have a week and a half before I get there, but I am already getting exhausted sooner than usual. Today, of course, did not help. It was our local high school's junior prom. This, for florists, translates into something similar, but not as dreadful, as Valentine's Day. As I said last Feb. 14, "I have never felt like I had to work so hard to make a successful day" (dollarwise, that is). I spent the entire day making corsages and boutonnieres and topped it all off with a funeral arrangement. Selling furniture takes much less effort to meet the same dollar amount. I am, however, grateful that our flower business is picking up. While I was working away, PBTB was getting a little work done of his own. He started working on "W"'s crib. Hoorah for the man in the yellow hat. Ok, so his hat is brown. I just like to use quotes from Curious George. I'll post pics when there is a little more to look at than random pieces of wood.