Thursday, May 10, 2007

Royal Heirloom

Well, I can't believe it. The crib is finished, and breathtaking if I do say so myself. It's the most beautiful crib I have ever seen in my life. The pictures don't do it justice. PBTB is even happy with it. And, of course, there is the crib bedding. A match made in heaven. Here is a glimpse of "W"s unfinished nursery.
At my request and PBTB's dismay, the outside of the crib is stained dark and the inside of the crib is stained natural.


PBTB never ceases to amaze. His next endeavor is a matching dresser, but he is looking to refinish an existing mahogany dresser, rather than build from scratch, just to speed things along. After that, dining room chairs are in order so we aren't sitting on folding chairs around our exquisite dining room table that he built.