Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who's blog is this, anyway?

Ok, ok, I know, this should be PBTB's blog. Really, It's more fun to brag about someone else than yourself. Also, it's been more than two weeks since my last post, if I waited around for something exciting going on with me it might be a month. Anyway, PBTB and I "needed" new patio furniture. Ours was teak and we never felt like staining it, so it was always giving us slivers. Of course, the ones we liked were $3-500.00. This isn't really a justifiable expense when you are expecting your first child, so, we improvised. I sold our set on ksl.com for $45.00, we bought 6 chairs from Home Depot for $78.00, and PBTB welded us up a table last Saturday and then laid tile for the top. Like I've stated many times before, I really am spoiled. Here are the photos.



On another note, the cousin's twins were born last week, both boys, both healthy, and identical, yay! The Yarn Queen and I went to visit them yesterday. The smaller of the two, born 4lb 9 oz. was so small we marveled that he was a real baby. Miracles!