Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10 Reasons to Smile

So, I was thinking today of all the things that I am so happy/grateful about. I have so many things to be happy about I wanted to share them with everyone. Also, to all bloggers everywhere, please post 10 things you are happy about if you read this, because it makes me happy to read about other peoples' happiness.
1. I know that God loves me and my family and blesses us everyday.
2. I have a beautiful baby boy.
3. I have an awesome, loving husband.
4. I have a brand new nephew that is happy and healthy.
5. I am surrounded by friends and family that I love.
6. I just got a brand new Digital SLR camera that I can't wait to learn to use.
7. I am going to visit my cute little alien nephew next week.
8. My husband and I both have our own businesses that are doing well.
9. It is almost Halloween and I love the Holidays.
10. I have a beautiful baby boy (I had to put that twice because it makes me double happy.)