Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Months Old

"W" had his 2 month Dr. appointment last Thursday. He and I endured 5 vaccinations. I say "I" because it hurts me as well, but we both survived. He is in the 90th percentile on his height and his weight. He is 13 lb 5 0z and 24 inches long. PBTB and I are so proud of our little Gooby Doo. Some people call him Healthy, but I just call him Fattie. He's my little Fattie. Here are some pics with the new DSLR. (I highly recommend the Nikon D40 or D40X if anyone is in the market.) "W" is such a happy guy and is constantly gooing at us, hence one of many nicknames, "Gooby Doo". His other nickname is "Squeaker", which I have mentioned before, but we found out at the Dr. on Thursday that his squeakiness stems from a soft spot in the esophagus, nothing to worry about apparently. "W" finally started sleeping 5 to 6 hour stretches most nights about a week and a half ago. This makes mommy and daddy especially happy. He is holding his head up very well and loves to try and stand. His other favorite is instrumental hymns. We play them each night before bedtime and he goos and goos. Maybe he is just expressing his dissatisfaction for mom's singing. :)

PS What happened to the font options on blogger? Or is it just mine that quit working?