Friday, October 12, 2007

You're Killin' Me Smalls!

JH is keeping us all in suspense. No sign of him yet. "W" and I even made cupcakes for his birthday today, he wasn't buyin' it. (I read an article that cupcakes are all the rage in Hollywood right now, sounds like another Krispie Kreme phenomenon.) I have to assume now that he wanted the traditional angel food cake instead. I should have known. That's what worked for "W". He came the next day. But look at these cupcakes!

Here are a few photos of "W" on his blessing day. PBTB's niece took them. (I know, I know, that was a couple of weeks ago, but I just got the pictures from her.) If anyone needs some inexpensive family photos let me know. I will give you her phone number.


These flowers are a gift for the Duchess. JH sent them to let her know that he will come at the perfect time. And also to let his mommy know that he loves her more than she'll ever know. (Of course, she'll have to enjoy them virtually)