Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hoo Hoo

For those that don't know, I am a Halloween fanatic. That means homemade costumes and a Halloween party every year. This year was the best so far because we had "W" to dress up too. He was an owl and PBTB and I were trees. We spent most of the day preparing amidst the normal new mother routine. I was terrified "W" would have a blowout in his costume, but he was a good baby and spared me.


The night began with giggles and a proud Mommy tree.
And then here's "W" crying while getting his photo taken at my store.
And finally, "W" slept through most of the party, he was exhausted after only stopping once to Trick or Treat.
On a final note, I forgot to mention that we have a new member to add to the Royal blogging family. A round of applause for "Our5People". People meaning children, of course, 2 of which are new twin boys. Hooray for blogging!