Friday, November 23, 2007

Turning Point

It's time.......time to start thinking Christmas! I am so excited. I love Christmas, more than Halloween even. Thanksgiving was great. I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I have more than I deserve. Today, PBTB, "W" and I lounged around and ate leftovers, no black friday shopping for us. Although, we did 80% of our Christmas shopping online at Barnes & Noble. We decided that everyone is getting books this year.

We have been reading a lot lately. A week ago, we read "Train to Potevka", we highly recommend it. PBTB has been reading "The Age of Turbulence" and "Walt Whitman, "Leaves of Grass". I started on the Twilight series just under a month ago, love it. We finished book number three this morning. And then we moved on to re-reading the Harry Potter books. I love days like this when I can just spend time with my husband and baby. Here is a picture of "W" in his outfit to celebrate the birth of the 2007 Christmas season. (Yes, mommy knit his hat)