Friday, January 25, 2008

That's What I Get for Thinking

I don't know what happened. I thought that when the holidays were over that I would get over my bloggers drought. I guess I thought wrong. My intentions were good. I have a few photos that I took, intending to blog them, but now all I am left with is outdated pictures. So, that is what I leave you with. I have noticed a similar trend in my circle of blogger friends. Where did all the bloggers go? Hello? Is anyone out there?

This one was actually taken today. "W" discovered his feet recently and I love it when he grabs his toes. Ok, maybe most babies do this a little earlier, but he had some interference that he has grown out of recently.
This is "W" in his new Jumperoo. He loves it! He bounces and bounces and bounces. It also makes horse noises that make him squeal. Mommy loves it because now she doesn't have to bounce 19 lbs. every ten minutes.
I don't like to admit it, but "W" has a strong preference for his daddy. These are the hats that PBTB knit for himself and "W". Like father, like son. Yes, PBTB, really is the jack of all trades, including knitting.
And on a final note, a little nakie baby pictures always make me smile.