Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Very Happy Unbirthday, To You!........To Me?

"W" turned 6 months old today. It is his half birthday. It seems like it has taken a million years for him to get this old........kidding........just thought I would try something other than the typical, "they grow up so fast". He has had lots of firsts lately, including saying "Dada". He only makes the sound "Mama" when he is upset and crying. He has gotten up on all fours twice that I know of, once for Dad and once for Grandma. I haven't actually seen it yet. He doesn't sleep through the night yet, hence my permanently blood-shot eyes. He is now wearing mostly 12-18 month clothing, because the waist in everything else is too tight, they are actually tight as well, but I refuse to buy 18-24 month clothing for my 6 month old. We have a Dr. appointment on Thursday and I will report on his percentages.

"W" loves Sunday because his cousin P Diddy comes over to attend church with us. He smiles when P Diddy does his silly dance. P Diddy likes to look after his little cousin. Here they are in their Sunday best. You can see P Diddy in the background if you look closely, again, "W" is a little large.