Friday, March 28, 2008

May I Have Your Attention Please

I am closing out my business.
I opened my Gift/Floral Shop on September 27th, 2006. I learned that I was carrying my first child on December 12, 2006. I have had an awesome experience owning my own business. I have learned more than I ever could have imagined. However, I never imagined how much I would love being a Mom. Being a Mom is truly amazing and I am choosing to dedicate 100% of my time to my family.
The process of closing the store has been a slow and painful one. I have had two separate buyers that both fell through at the last minute. The most recent one, late last night.
Not wishing to drag it out any longer, my only option is a liquidation. Please come and stop by for some great savings.
I am so grateful for my family and their health. I know that Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways, he loves me, and he will always take care of me. He has carried me through the dark depths of the unknown over the past couple of months and has lifted my spirits when I would otherwise be lost in despair. He has shown me my strengths when I was convinced I was weak. I have had more spiritual growth over the last couple of months than I think I have over the course of my entire life.
I am hoping to be done with the liquidation in about a month, but I will keep you posted, wish me luck.