Thursday, April 24, 2008

8 Months Young

Today "W" turned 8 months old. He has finally mastered crawling, after army crawling for the past couple of months. He has also mastered pulling himself up to a stand whenever he gets a chance. He is still working on walking around whatever piece of furniture he has managed to stand up against. He usually only takes a few steps. He is getting taller, but not gaining a lot of weight. He has only gained a pound or two in the last couple of months. He still smiles and sticks out his tongue all the time. I love this age, it is so exciting. I don't think that I have ever been so proud. I could beam at him all day long. He has started teasing, sitting up on his own, giving kisses, and experiments standing with no hands while leaning against something. (FYI: It snowed here today, hence the sweater & beanie. I considered screaming incessantly until Spring weather arrived, but then decided against it.)

I rotated this picture and it didn't carryover when I downloaded it to Blogger, I didn't want to fight with the computer tonight, so you are just going to have to turn your head.