Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Heart Sprite

I have been more sick in the last three days than I have my entire life. I have never been sick for longer than 24 hours, so 72 hours was a record for me (not that I was aiming for that). On the other hand, I have never been so happy to be feeling "normal" again. Some highlights from my sick escapade.

{Saturday at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival, front gate}
My fourth time throwing up for the day, the first time in front of complete strangers. I could never have imagined laughing following something like that, but picture this. I look up to see "W" peering around to look from his stroller with a gleeful look in his eye. (So glad he was entertained) and then he proceeds to mimick the throwing up sound and trying to spit. I couldn't help but laugh.

{This moring, lying in bed}
"W" still sleeping with his head on my stomach. I had a bowl of dry cereal between my legs that I was munching on. PBTB brought me some sprite (mmmmm, sprite). He tries to pick "W" up and move him, so that I can sit up to drink........Have you ever seen a cat hunt with it's eyes closed? (they have double eyelids)..........Next thing I know, "W" has a handful of cereal that he's shoving in his mouth. I don't think he would have even woke up if I hadn't been laughing so hard.

So, anyhow, pics of Seatlle/Portland coming soon. Sorry, no barfing pics.