Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little a' this, Little a' that

I have been trying to preoccupy my time lately, so that I can pretend I am living another life at the moment. I have been knitting A LOT, but no FO's to post about yet. I have also been sewing A LOT. I have to go down in the Yarn Queen's basement and crack the whip or she would never get anything done. Here is a horrible picture of a pillow case that I made for "W" (he picked out the fabric, dogs, of course) I have a deep attachment to my pillow and "W" decided that he did too, so I had to get him his own, beat to death, feather down pillow.

Here a few pictures from the wedding that I did last weekend. I enjoy doing big weddings.......1 bridal bouquet, 1 toss bouquet, 8 centerpieces, 8 bouts, and 11 corsages. However, between the right color hydrangea being out of season and temperamental flowers that might wilt if you look at them wrong, I think I could be happy without any more weddings in the near future. Luckily I was dealing with a really sweet bride that was very understanding.


If you remember my last bridal bouquet post, these hydrangea are no way near the same color.