Friday, November 28, 2008

Adoption Tag

My sister tagged me and, while I dislike being tagged, I will do it. 1.) because I love her and 2.) she is the best "hoping to adopt" mommy out there. (no offense to my other "hopefully adopting" friends, you are all second best ;)

Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 adoption related things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6 related things
1. My sister is going to adopt her next child (I put baby and then realized he/she could be older) and I really hope it's a girl, we're having a girl dry-spell in my family and there are girl items that I am dying to buy/make.
2. My hubby learned last year that he has a half-brother that was adopted, he lives in San Fransisco and we are excited to meet him in person one day.
3. One of my best-friends growing up was adopted from Korea.
4. I am so grateful for mothers out there who are brave enough and selfless enough to place their children for adoption when the situation is best.
5. I have many friends with adopted children and they are so fun to learn about.
6. Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted myself.

I am going to tag Ann Herron, only her instead of 6 others because she accomplishes as many things as 6 people and she is an adoptive mommy.