Sunday, November 23, 2008

Knit Whit

I had this "fabulous" idea to knit PBTB, "W", and I sweaters/vests for our Holiday pictures. This was back in July. I've been knitting ever since. I just finished last week. All that work and I don't think any of them will be worn more than once. a.) because I will more than likely be too fat to wear mine very soon b.) PBTB is not all that into vests, but I wasn't about to attempt a whole sweater that late c.) "W", once again, grew out of his before I could finish it. I had to sew it on him for the pictures and then unsew it to get it off of him. To make matters worse, yesterday "W" was not in the mood to have his picture taken, to say the least. So, my holiday postcards won't quite be up to par this year. I (or rather, Grandma, not sure) did get some cute shots of the boy and his Daddy. Maybe that's the recipe for a successful photo in our family, eliminate mom. Sigh, maybe next year will be better, hopefully in more ways than one. Thanks, Grandma, for helping us out.