Sunday, December 28, 2008

Howdy Doody Time

It was so fun to have our first Christmas with "W" when he maybe didn't realize exactly what was going on, but was definitely excited. "W" loves animals, namely horses and dogs, Santa brought him this horse on wheels."W" didn't quite get how to open his gifts at first, but had it mastered by the end of the day.

PBTB and I had rules this year for exchanging gifts with one another. 1.) We would make something and 2.) It had to be made from materials that we already had, no money spent. Well, he cheated just a bit, by buying a new seat, but look at my awesome gift. I have wanted a beach cruiser for a while now and this rust infested thing had been in our storage for as long as we've been married. It was PBTB's aunt's back in the day. He spent hours taking steel wool to the frame, rims and fenders. Isn't it beautiful? I felt bad giving him my usual, something knit (my talents are limited), an english driving cap.

It's nearly impossible to get a pic of PBTB without his eyes shut. I've never known someone to blink so much.
Goodbye stroller, hello tricycle. This was from Grandma and Grandpa, do you think he liked it? Yah, just a little.