Sunday, January 11, 2009

Proud as a Peacock

Ok, if you don't like mommy bragging, you can just stop reading now. No cute pictures, no clever stories, this post is strictly baby bragging. Stacee, you inspired me, and more so reminded me, that this blog is not just about photo documentation. I should be documenting milestones and such, as well. I keep meaning to write down all of "W"s words, but keep forgetting. So, here goes, this is it. I was putting it off, because I knew I would leave something out, but this was the best I could do. I even went the extra mile and added his noises and cute actions.

WORDS
mamma
dadda
baby
ball
bum
keys
beep
no (sometimes pronounced mo)
wow
whoa
jeez (a favorite)
shoes
love ya (only said when saying goodbyes)
bye-bye
bompa (grandpa)
ma (grandma or anyone else's attention he is seeking)
boy
oww
bnkie (blankie, sometimes hard to decipher)
ba-ba (bottle)
p-tty (pretty, another one that's hard to decipher)
more
book
boo
Burt (a new one, very cute)
Elmo
what's this?
ya
tickle-tickle
bugger
Santa
haha (exactly like Nelson on the Simpson's, thanks a lot, Mom)
hot
Jesus

NOISES
eeeee (when asked what a horse says)
ooooo (for cow)
oof-oof (for dog)
mowww (for kitty)
gbl-gbl (for turkey)
sucks in bottom lip (for fish)
vroom (for automobiles)
kisses
rraahhhh (for any animal he thinks is ferocious dino/lion)
mmmmm (while eating something that's worthy)

ACTIONS
blows kisses
folds arms
throws balls (or pretty much anything)
dances
blows raspberries on my pregnant belly (my personal favorite)
combs hair
brushes teeth
spins in circles
sings
waves hi & bye
points
talks on the phone