Friday, May 29, 2009

Water Works

The last three months have been an emotional roller coaster for my family. I'm not going into any details, but here is a picture of my sweet younger brother and his beautiful baby girl, who is three months old. This was the first time he has been able to see her. He is going to be the best daddy. She looks just like him, light hair and beautiful blue eyes. They absolutely adored each other.

I don't have anything too exciting going on, but here are a few photos.

"W"s first time in the sprinklers, this year. He thought it was very funny to spray Grandma when she was trying to get away with her boot on(she had foot surgery) Yes, that's a weird wooden doll that my Mother has for a sprinkler, she's losing her paint, which makes her even more scary.
And, another picture of the Fatso.