Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

The hoarder, cute, but super annoying. His backpack was loaded with dinosaurs and he still has to have his arms full. I have to talk him out of at least 10 items before he walks out the door with 4 or 5, an everyday occurrence. Miss Stephanie and the other co-op parents commented on how happy he was and also that he constantly has an armload.

I didn't cry when I dropped him off, but Miss Stephanie told me goodbye as soon as I brought him in. I felt like someone punched me in the chest. I was planning on staying with him for a least a minute, teachers know best. He had a blast. He didn't want to leave when I picked him up and he had already learned stuff about socializing and sharing, so awesome for him.
PS, yes, new haircut, I wanted so badly to keep it long, but the fuzziness was just too much