Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ET 6 Months

ET is 6 months old today......where has the time gone? ET is a tender hearted little sweetie. He weighs 18 lb. 10 oz. and falls in the 75% percentile for weight and 25% for height. He is so beautiful, he should've been a girl. He likes to laugh at "W", play with toys, do crunches (seriously, if he is on his back, he will.not.lie.flat), and jump in his jumperoo or on a grandparent's knee. He is such a good sleeper (through the night since 2 1/2 mo.) and loves to smile at everyone. He just started rolling over both ways, back to front first. He probably could have done sooner if I would let him lay on the ground, but I fear for his life when "W" is around. I've told him I will try and get him to his first birthday. He loves, loves his mommy, but I think he just likes me for my body :) He has been trying out new foods, these photos were taken a few weeks ago, his first time having a baby cookie.