Thursday, December 2, 2010

One Day At A Time

It's always surprising when you notice that it's been nearly a month since your last post. Life is hectic, life is hard, life is GOOD. We are taking things one day at a time and making small goals and taking deep breaths. I have so much to do that the light at the end of the tunnel is dim to say the least. The last year and a half has been life altering. It's a struggle to get back to what I view as "normal" and I'm resigning to the fact that too much has changed since then and my picture perfect dreams are not reality. That being said, I have so much to be grateful for. My husband is a superhuman and my kids are my everything. They make my heart swell. I can totally relate to the grinch when his heart grows. That is exactly what I feel every time ET says a new word or "W" learns to count or they learn to play together or when I overhear their bedtime conversation. And the absolute best is being able to see them play with their Daddy regularly. They L.O.V.E. their Daddy and having him at their beck and call once more lights up their very being. I haven't done a lot of photo documenting lately, but we've got first major snow and making cookies with Dad. (Love that ET wanted his horse helping)