Wednesday, May 23, 2007

7 Random Things

Wow, my first tag, ok, so it was by my sister and I don't know anyone to tag to keep it going, but oh well. I'll participate the best I can.
Rules
List 7 random things about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 others.
Leave a comment on their blog to direct them to your site to get the rules.

1. I watch movies, but I don't watch television.
2. I like being hot, like when you get in your car on a hot summers day and you can't breathe hot.
3. I despise doing my hair.
4. I get more anxiety from doing too little than doing too much.
5. I love slurpies and bubblegum machines.
6. I love hoodies.
7. PBTB knows never to buy me expensive jewelry, flowers, or chocolate. I don't enjoy any of them. I like costume jewelry, flowers out of the garden, and peanut butter.