Friday, May 18, 2007

Seeing Double

Something you should know about me.....I do not like to do things twice, this includes; cooking meals, flower arranging, and especially knitting. This is why I don't knit socks. I never get to the second sock. After the first, I've already met my challenge and therefore unconsciously decide that it will end there. This is also why I have multiple unfinished knitting projects scattered here and there. If I make a mistake, it kills me to have to frog it and start over. So, it is with great excitement that I show off these vests that I knit for my cousin who is expecting twin boys. I did break a little at the end and put different color buttons on them, but I figured that would come in handy in case they couldn't tell them apart.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And yes, that is my belly poking out on the right side of the first picture. I guess you don't always notice when it is in the way. I laughed because I didn't know what it was at first and I didn't notice that it was even in the picture until I was downloading. I was going to do a re-take, but then decided that others might find that amusing as well.