Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bla, Bla, Bla

I really don't have anything to blog about. I haven't been absent from my crafting duties, I just can't blog them, because they are gifts and I like surprises. There will be lots to blog after the baby shower bash next Wednesday, the 15th. I have been busy making things for JH (aka; alien), see the Duchesses blog. For now, just waiting for "W" to make his grand entrance. I think I am the only pregnant person ever that didn't care if their baby came late. I am not uncomfortable, although am looking forward to a larger variety in my wardrobe. I am sleeping fine and really, "W" is probably better off where he is for now. PBTB can hardly stand the suspense, but is being really patient because he figures that if I am thinking the baby will be late, he probably will be (the power of suggestion). I call the Duchess every other day, just to make her crazy and neurotic (she is in New York and is afraid I am calling with an important announcement every time I call). I believe that she has nothing to worry about. She will be in town on Sunday. Anyhow, here are a few wedding photos from last weekend just to spice up this post a little.