Thursday, August 9, 2007

One Week 'Til Crunch Time

I can't believe it! Only 1 week left. My life feels like it's moving too quickly, but also in slow motion. It's the strangest thing. I had my first uncomfortable night last night, hopefully it is just a fluke and not the beginning of this so-called agony that everyone tells me about. Today, I am feeling great as usual, so hopefully just a fluke. I went to the Dr. yesterday, "W"s head is in the correct position (good baby) and extremely low. I am 80% effaced, but just a fingertip dilated. I am not sure what any of that matters. I could still go into labor tonight or not for 2 weeks. Only time will tell. Waiting, waiting, waiting..........

By the way, I think that as of tomorrow we will have our first two non-winners in the "W" guessing game, not to rub it in. I did finally pack my bag for the hospital on Tuesday night. I couldn't make myself do it any sooner, it was too much like giving "W" permission to come early.