Saturday, June 21, 2008

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?

We went boating with the fam at Jordanelle Reservoir today. "W" dubbed the name Sponge Bob for the day in all of his bright, glorious, spongy-ness. I couldn't help but laugh at him in his lifevest. He had another one, but it was strangling him because of his lack of a neck. He reminded me of the kid in the snowsuit from Christmas Story. He LOVED the boat, surprise, surprise. That kid already has a need for speed. I think "hooooo, hooooo" was all I heard out of him all day. It was a short trip, which I liked, that way maybe we'll go more than once this summer. I never like too much sun, as you can tell from my pastiness. I'm the same color as the baby for heaven's sake, maybe even whiter. I am going to blame it on trying to cut back on skin cancer, ya, that sounds good.

"W" unsure if he can operate in his get-up.

Waving to Mama.

Hangin out with the cuz in his dollar store attire.

"W" thinks he needs to look like he's chillin' in everything he does. This is his infamous stance.

"W" couldn't get enough of the wake and sucking air in the bow.