Thursday, June 26, 2008

10 Months/Playgroup

I am a little delayed with my blogging this week. "W" turned 10 months old on Tuesday. I am not sure how much he weighs. I haven't gotten that far yet. As you can see, we are moving things up from his level. He has been crawling for a while, but he has just recently become bored with those items that are placed directly in front of him and those areas of the house that he has already mastered. That, and he can speed crawl. He is starting to look like a little boy instead of baby, so sad. The chubbiness is still there, just his face. More than one person has noted the likeness to Dennis the Menace. I don't know how much he looks like him, but he is definitely a menace.



Today, we had playgroup. I have found the best cure for the fact that my 10 month old still does not sleep through the night is to run him ragged everyday. The combination of sun and water seems to be very effective.