Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy BD Baby!

PBTB turned 30 on July 9. We went swimming at Deseret Peak. He was born a fish and, along with the rest of his personality, "W" inherited that gene as well. They both had a ball splashing and playing and going down the big slide together, yes, that's right, "W" loves it. I am surprised that they allow infants to go down that thing. It even makes me nervous.

I stole this picture from their website, in case you were wondering who these strange people were. See, the huge slide in the background?

For PBTB's birthday I wanted to take him up to the Utah Olympic Park to ride the bobsled. Lucky for us it was Family Fun Day and we got 1/2 off. So we used the money we saved to watch the Freestyle Aerial show, very impressive. It was funny to watch "W" stare at them intently. I would have thought a 10 month old restless at an event like that. Now if they can just incorporate something like that into sacrament meeting, we'll be set.