Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week in Review

We had a busy week. A few photos of what we've been up to.

Last Sunday we went for a non-traditional Sunday drive. We took the four-wheeler for a drive up Middle Canyon. When you get to the top you can see over the mountain into the Salt Lake Valley. A little smoggy, but breathtaking nonetheless.

"W" kind of likes four-wheelers, or pretty much anything with wheels.

Profile shot of Dad and Demon.

"Momma, what is on my head?"

"W" got a new swing. Anything anti-gravity is a big hit with him.


Look at that cute belly button!


And, last, but not least, the 4th. I am a volunteer for a new charter school opening locally. We have been working really hard on spreading the word about the school. Part of that was making a float for the parade. Now, before you start snickering, you have to understand it's a small town parade and we were working with $150 budget. I made this lion out of paper mache'. I was debating on the close-up, he's not so glamorous. Between all of the volunteers we did two parades, two game booths, and one blow up ride. I think we all deserve a pat on the back.

Ohhhhh, and I alsmost forgot. "W" took his first steps on the 4th of July. He was standing up at the couch and just walked away, about 3 steps. Their was so much commotion and kids that I think he did it without thinking. He hasn't done it since, but I'm preparing myself for the challenge.