Monday, August 11, 2008

10 Year Class Reunion

Last year PBTB missed his 10 year class reunion, partly because he didn't want to go and partly because he had a family reunion that day too. My 10 yr class reunion was last Saturday. I don't love things like that, but I was afraid I would regret going if I didn't go. It was held at our community outdoor swimming pool. PBTB and "W" were good sports and tagged along with me. It was good to see people in my class that I have become acquainted with more recently, but a little disappointed that none of my better friends that I haven't seen since High School managed to make it. I was also a little disappointed that more people chose not to bring their families. I guess I assumed it would be more of a family affair. But, I do not regret going and I had a good time.