Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8 Yr Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday PBTB and I celebrated 8 years together. (Well, we dated for 5 years, so make that 13 years.) We went out to eat at the Red Butte Cafe because I was craving those thick noodles in their house pasta salad. So, it was either there or Desert Edge Pub. They have a yummy rare roast beef sandwich that comes with an equally yummy pasta salad. My gift to PBTB for our anniversary is that I am going to knit our family sweaters. Well, I get a sweater, the boys get vests. They are both little furnaces and wouldn't appreciate anything more. I am drawing from the new Sublime Organic Cotton DK book and using that yarn as well.

I have no idea what happened to this poor woman's face. It didn't look like that before.

So, picture this one without the sleeves.

Any bets on how long it's going to take me?