Monday, January 26, 2009

Functional Families

I LOVE the article, "Functional Families" in the February Ensign. It's not published online yet, but if you have a subscription, read it. I've already read it twice and I rarely re-read articles, especially in the same week. It has so many good points that I would like to keep fresh in my mind and in my family's minds. Maybe we will read it every week.

On a side note, "W" has given up his bottle. Wow, that was easy. The Dr. said it would be hard to get it away if I didn't take it away at 1 year. Guess he proved her wrong. It was the stuffy nose that did the trick, he wants nothing to do with it. Now all I have to worry about is getting enough nutrition into his little body, he's not really a fan of eating. He'll eat anything, just not very much of it.