Friday, January 23, 2009

Ho-hum

Just a little rant. "W" has a few molars coming in at the same time. He has been so cranky and ornery and sleep deprived (because he can't breathe through his stuffy nose) the last 3 days that I let him take his blankie in the bathtub this morning. At first I told him "no", he has tried this before. But, while he was protesting, I thought, "why not, it needs to be washed anyhow?" So, in the bathtub the blankie went. I hope I don't regret that later. He was displeased, however, that the water made it so heavy.
He went to sleep directly after that, having only been awake for a little over 2 hours. Now, he is still sleeping and it's been over 4 1/2 hours (make that almost 6!). Hallelujah.
Except, now I'm bored. PBTB is on his second day at his new job (yay!), but he works 12 hour shifts (not so much).
If you are wondering why I'm not sleeping, I must be sleep deprived too, you're right. I think my brain has a default in that department. For some reason I can't sleep during the day. There's too many things that I need to be doing.
I didn't have any new photos and I wanted to blog, so there ya go. Have a happy day!