Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Things First

Although I would not have chosen for ET to have IUGR, I am grateful that I have time to prepare for his early arrival. If I hadn't known, I am certain this would not have been done in time. This is my own rendition, combining things I liked from 2 separate DROPS patterns on Ravelry. It's shaped kind of funny because the cables make it shrink up, but I am quite certain that it will look better on him.
Photobucket
Speaking of ET. We had an appointment with my Dr. this afternoon and our usual NST. The NST was uneventful, besides the fact that I had "W" with me and no one to watch him, that was a bit interesting, but better than I thought it would be. (Think of being strapped down in a room with only a curtain for a door for 20 minutes with your toddler, surprisingly, he didn't try to escape.) I have no idea if I had any weight gain, the digital scale didn't even stop flashing numbers before the nurse told me to get off. My belly measurement was negative, back to 29 weeks and I'm at 36 weeks. All my Dr. said about that was, "Well, it's definitely time for him to come out." Meaning, still being induced on the 6th. Oh yeah, and I am now dilated 2 cm and am 60% effaced.