Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Shoot Me

Seriously, someone should put me out of my misery. "W" and I have been sick with colds since a week ago Friday, which include double ear infections for the both of us and a ruptured eardrum for me, can't hear a thing. I have never had an ear infection in my life, has anyone seen my immune system? It seems to be MIA. And what century do we live in anyway? Isn't it about time that someone invents a cough suppressant or decongestant that you can take while your pregnant or give to an infant?
Just to top it all off, I fell down the stairs yesterday, holding "W". "W" is fine, of course, save the baby, kill yourself. The kid doesn't really need a mother. Yesterday was a lot worse, but it is unbearable to bend over, walk up stairs, or stand from sitting.
Now PBTB will see just what kind of a mess "W" puts the house in everyday because I can't bend over to pick any of it up.
BTW, NST and Dopler US went good today, as usual. And I guess we're affirmative on ET only having one artery in his umbilical cord. So, hopefully my placenta is fine and delivery will be normal. Still scheduled for April 6th. One week, hello? I never thought I would wish for the last uncomfortable months of pregnancy, but it just doesn't seem right without it. It seems so unnatural.