Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"W" 18 Months

"W" turned 18 months on Feb. 24th. With the move and baby complications, I haven't had a chance to download my photos until now. I wanted to get "W"s photos taken, but when I found out ET was making an early arrival, I decided to wait and do them together. These are just pics I took of him. My attempt was next to a failure. He was ready for a nap, refused to look at me, and was further away from cooperation than he normally is. He was also having the only "bad hair day" that he has ever had and it was super windy, just my luck. All that and I was smart enough to attempt to figure out how to operate my Mom's camera in manual in harsh light (I ended up with it on auto). Better luck next time, I guess.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I finally broke down, went home and got my own camera. Which turned out these photos, but "W" was way past his prime at this point, so PBTB was assisting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket